Deep tissue massage is a type of massage therapy that uses slow strokes and firm pressure to reach deeper layers of muscle and fascia (the connective tissue surrounding muscles). It’s used to treat persistent aches and pains, as well as constrained areas including stiff necks and upper backs, low back discomfort, leg muscular tightness, and aching shoulders. It also hastens the healing process by improving blood flow and decreasing inflammation.
How getting a Massage is beneficial to our Health, Mind & Body
Other than improving blood circulation, reducing muscle stiffness & improving nutrient absorption, Deep tissue massage usually focuses on a specific problem, such as chronic muscle pain, injury rehabilitation, and the following conditions:
- Reduces Muscle Pain & Stiffness
- Lower Blood Pressure & Heart Rate
- Breaks Up Scar Tissue & Makes Movement Easier
- Reduces Arthritis Symptoms – Arthritis disease refers to joint pain or joint disease
- Rehabilitate Injured Muscles
- Helps with Labor & Delivery
- Lower down back pain
- Improve overall mobility
- Recovery from injuries (e.g. whiplash, falls)
- Helps is recovering from repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome – Carpal tunnel syndrome is caused by pressure on the median nerve. The carpal tunnel is a narrow passageway surrounded by bones and ligaments on the palm side of your hand. When the median nerve is compressed, the symptoms can include numbness, tingling, and weakness in the hand and arm.
- It helps in improving Postural problems
- It helps in decreasing muscle tension in the hamstrings, glutes, IT band, legs, quadriceps, rhomboids, upper back
- Helps in Osteoarthritis pain: Osteoarthritis is a degenerative disease that worsens over time, often resulting in chronic pain. Joint pain and stiffness can become severe enough to make daily tasks difficult. Depression and sleep disturbances can result from the pain and disability of osteoarthritis.
- Helpful for patients suffering from Sciatica: Sciatica is a disorder related to herniated disc
- Helpful for patients suffering from Piriformis syndrome: The piriformis is a muscle that is behind the hip joint in the buttocks
- Effective in treating Tennis elbow: Tennis elbow is actually the most common condition seen in patients experiencing elbow pain and is thought to be due to small tears of the tendons that attach forearm muscles to the arm bone at the elbow joint.
- Helpful for patients suffering from Fibromyalgia: Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory, and mood issues.
- Reduces Upper back or neck pain
Not all of these advantages have been established empirically. However, if you want a massage to avoid sports injuries, treat sport-specific difficulties, aid muscle recovery after sports, or improve blood circulation & reduce inflammation, consider getting a massager gun for yourself.
How you could get a Deep Tissue Massage with beatXP Massager Gun at home
Massage guns are currently one of the hottest fitness gadgets on the market. Massage guns are used by dedicated fitness enthusiasts and athletes before and after workouts, during rest days, and whenever they experience muscle soreness
It’s really difficult to quantify the benefits of vibration and percussion therapy unless you have the knowledge and equipment of a physiotherapy scientist. While there have been recent studies demonstrating the efficiency of percussion therapy and demonstrating benefits such as reduced lactic acid buildup and pain, “the best approach to maximize the benefits is by using the massager gun yourself.
beatXP Massager Gun Product Highlights
- Compact with Excellent T-Shape Design & Easy to Use
- Cordless, Ultralight & Easy to Carry anywhere
- Powerful Motor with long-lasting battery life
- 4 different Massage Heads that works on every type of muscle & joint
- 6 adjustable speed modes ( 1-2 Mode – Muscle Awakening, 3-4 Mode Decompose Lactic acid, 5-6 Mode – Deep Massage)
- Charger included
- Cordless – Charge the massager and use it as per your comfort
- Multi-use extensions – 4 Different types of extensions for pain
- U-shaped – For high-pressure points like neck & spine
- Cylindrical shaped – For high pain points like joints, palms & feet
- Flat shaped – For increasing blood flow & muscle relaxation
- Spherical shapes: For high-density muscle areas like arms & calves
- Multiple vibration settings – 6 super-speed high-frequency vibrations for different types of pain points.
Steps to Use:
- Charge the deep tissue massager for 2-3 hours for the first time.
- The muscle massager gets fully charged in 3 hours and runs for 5 hrs after complete recharge.
- Long press button for switching on/off the massager gun.
- Keep away the massager from the water & damp surface.
- Press the massager button at back to switch it ON or increase the speed mode
- Fit the right head in the massager gun and adjust the speed level while using it on muscles & joints
The Bottom Line
The Deep Tissue Massager provides percussion therapy in the form of deep soft tissue manipulation. The massager’s head oscillates back and forth on the muscles to provide that effect. It is perfect for chronic aches and pain and contracted areas such as a stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders. It improves blood circulation, enhances nutrient absorption, reduces inflammation, and softens body tissue with muscle relaxation.